Robert Troyano, CFP®, CPA
Certified Financial Planner
Robert Troyano CFP®, CPA is a New Jersey native and has been in the financial planning business since 1993. He founded RMT Wealth Management in 2010.
As a Certified Financial Planner and investment advisor, Robert provides his clients with personalized wealth management services.
His Goal is Simple…
…to help his clients pursue their goals of financial independence through tax-efficient investment strategies.
Clients who work with Robert Troyano CFP®, CPA and his team at RMT Wealth Management receive:
- A client first approach to wealth management.
- Personalized tax and investment planning services.
- Advice on how to accumulate and position assets in the most tax efficient manner possible.
- Investment strategies that can help them pursue their personal and professional financial goals.
- More time doing the things they love because they have an ethical, responsible, and experienced financial team on their side.
The Best of Both Worlds
Robert graduated from the University of Maryland in 1986 and received his Master’s degree from Pace University in 1992. In 1999, he obtained his Certified Public Accountant designation and earned his Certified Financial Planning credentials in 2001.
Having both a CFP® and a CPA designation places him in a unique position to help his clients pursue their financial goals in the most tax efficient manner possible.
As a husband, father, and entrepreneur he understands how important it is to invest with an eye towards the future…because saving for retirement is only part of the story.
Contact Robert today and book your complimentary, no-obligation 60 minute Wealth Management Consultation.